Escape Rooms are small group activities. Unlike other recreational entertainment businesses, escape rooms have low throughput and do not require many people to go through the business daily. With our intention to avoid exposure to COVID-19, all escape room facilities now offer only private reservations.
In fact, our venue only allows one team to be present in a building at a time. We reduced our capacity twice to ensure that teams do not interact with each other.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, our venue has implemented preventive recommendations from CDC and local Health Department which will impact our daily operations.
To reduce the risk of virus appearing in our venue we initiated a new cleaning and disinfection protocol to ensure well-being of our guests.
Well, while we are still learning about this virus, this is definitely good news. According to , COVID-19 spreads mainly through close contact from person-to-person. The virus does Not spread easily in other ways.
- According to latest update from Virginia Officials, our facility is considered as a place where people congregate and thus face masks are mandatory for any visitors inside the establishment. Please wear mask when you come. Use for details.
- Reservation is required. We do our best to control who visits the facility. Please to reserve a spot.
- Players must wash hands before and after the game. According to CDC, than hand sanitizers. We also provide hand sanitizer and disposable paper tissues. We encourage you to wear face mask, if it's possible.
- To avoid direct contact, guests and staff members must keep distance, no hi-fives or hand-shaking.
- Guests are encouraged to come 10 min before the game and fill up forms online in advance to avoid touching kiosk waiver stations on-site.
We perform ventilation after the cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection which could cause minor delays in starting time but those measures are necessary for us to continue to provide fun games while keeping you safe.
All bookings are now private. Only one group will be allowed in the venue at any one time. We only host one team at a time to avoid crowdedness.
We operate with 50% capacity. Number of available time slots was reduced twice. There is a 1 hour break between each session which is dedicated to perform cleaning and disinfection after each reservation.
Increased Cleaning Measures
- The gaming room gets cleaned with . Frequently touched surfaces (including props) get disinfected with sprayed solution containing 80% alcohol.
- We temporarily removed some décor elements, props and furniture which have fabric or similar soft materials because unlike hard surfaces, they are hard to sanitize.
- Sanitize all surfaces touched by players, such as lobby, bathrooms, coffee station, gaming rooms, with a priority to soap dispenser, faucets, handles, tables, counter-tops, keyboards, sinks, chairs, stools, booths and etc.
We highly encourage customers to come during weekdays.
We understand that a weekday may not be as alluring as a traditional Saturday night out with friends that we all got used to.
The reason we ask you to visit during the week is that in pursuit to provide a safer environment for employees and patrons, we perform frequent cleaning. Cleaning is one the most important safety measures we implemented back in March and it did not weaken over time. But it requires significant time and additional staff on site.
Therefore, if you have an option to visit us on a weekday instead of a weekend, please do so!
From our end we will be glad to offer 15% Off discount to all teams coming to play Monday-Friday. Enjoy the savings for the same experience and contribute to limit the spread of Covid-19. Visit page to see a discount code for weekday bookings.