- According to the and vaccinated individuals do Not have to wear masks in our establishment.
- Reservation is required. We do our best to control who visits the facility. Please to reserve a spot.
- We encourage players to wash hands before and after the game. According to CDC, than hand sanitizers. We also provide hand sanitizer and disposable paper tissues.
- To avoid direct contact, guests and staff members must keep distance, no hi-fives or hand-shaking.
- Guests are encouraged to fill up forms online in advance to avoid touching kiosk waiver stations on-site.
All bookings are still private. Only one group will be allowed in the venue at any one time. We only host one team at a time to avoid crowdedness.
We operate with 50% capacity. Number of available time slots was reduced twice. There is a 1 hour break between each session which is dedicated to perform cleaning and disinfection after each reservation and to ensure that teams do not interact with each other.
Increased Cleaning Measures
- The gaming room gets cleaned with . Frequently touched surfaces (including props) get disinfected with sprayed solution containing 80% alcohol.
- We temporarily removed some décor elements, props and furniture which have fabric or similar soft materials because unlike hard surfaces, they are hard to sanitize.
- Sanitize all surfaces touched by players, such as lobby, bathrooms, coffee station, gaming rooms, with a priority to soap dispenser, faucets, handles, tables, counter-tops, keyboards, sinks, chairs, stools, booths and etc.
Escape Rooms are small group activities. Unlike other recreational entertainment businesses, escape rooms have low throughput and do not require many people to go through the business daily.
While we are still learning about this virus, the good news is that COVID-19 spreads mainly through close contact from person-to-person and the virus does Not spread easily by touching surfaces.